Do you own multiple domain names & find it difficult to organize, track and manage them all?
What is it?
Watch My Domains Pro is a powerful software for managing your domain name portfolio from Windows or Mac OS X desktop.
Use it to keep track of domain expiry dates, dns settings, IP addresses and more. Learn More ...
Affordable Domain Management
Watch My Domains Pro is primarily meant for small businesses and individuals who own multiple domain names. For large business and corporate domain name portfolio management products click here.
Free 30 Day "No Questions Asked" Trial Download
It will not take even 5 minutes of your time to download and install the software. There are no forms to fill, not even your email address is required. You need to purchase only after you are totally satisfied.
Easy To Use & Fully Configurable
Watch My Domains Pro supports IDN, almost all top level & country code domains. It is also highly configurable. In most cases you can add support for additional country code domains on your own!
- have different domains hosted at different web hosting companies?
- use different domain registrars and have trouble remembering what was registered where?
- have trouble keeping track of domain expiry dates and renewals?
- use different name servers and find it difficult to find out where your domains point to?
- worry ever about losing a domain name because of not renewing it on time?
- Struggle with spread sheets (may be Microsoft Excel), notepad, WordPad etc. to manually organize and track your domain name portfolio?
What is displayed?
- Registrar Name
- Name servers used by the domain
- Admin, Billing and Technical email contacts.
- IP address the domain points to
- Creation, Last Updated and Expiry Dates.
- Domain Status (redemption, registrar-lock, registrar-hold, active, etc)
Retrieve Domain Whois
Attach Custom Notes
Monitor Name Servers
Monitor Domain IP Addresses
Monitor Domain Contacts
Monitor Domain Expiry Dates
Manually Edit Data
Automatic IDN Support
Why do you need Watch My Domains Pro
Own a large number of domain names? Find domains that need to be renewed soon. Ensure that you never lose a domain name because you forgot to renew it!
Find domains that have wrong name servers. You could be losing website visitors if some of the name servers used are wrong. Ensure that all domains are actually using name servers you think they should be using.
Find domains that point to invalid or wrong IP addresses. Watch My Domains Pro tabulates the IP addresses each associated website is pointing to.
Find domains that have a wrong email contact. Often your hosting company may set themselves as one or more contacts. This may be alright in certain cases, but it is always safer to take control of your domains completely. At all times make sure that you have control over your administrative email contact.
Manually edit information that is not automatically available from the whois records.
Attach up to 4 custom notes and have it display within the domain data table.
Sort the domains using any of the displayed parameters (like expiry date, created date, status, registrar name, IP address, etc). Sorting lets you quickly find domains that are coming up for renewal soon or locate domains that are registered at a particular registrar and so on.
Copy the data to clipboard or export it to a comma separated text file. You can also export the entire raw whois data for all domains in your list to a text file.
Highlight (in red color) all domains whose expiry dates fall within a set number (configurable) of days. Use it to easily identify domains that have to be renewed soon.
Complete print / print preview support.